Re: [TCML] Need ALPHA WINDOW to detect x-rays in phantom streams

Thanks for the replies here and ideas.  I have a Russian Geiger counter with
built-in source that has an Alpha window.  It was this meter that I joked
with
the same lightning experts that discovered those gamma rays in the article.
I wasn't going to trust my own dabbling with it.  They are by far the
experts.had some of the coolest toys I've ever seen.
To detect the radiation emitted by lightning requires something like a
million readings per second - or you'll miss it completely.  I saw some
beautiful plots
of all of this.  one day, I hope we can analyze this further.  There is
perhaps more interest in the unusual correlations the "phantom" streams
have with upper atmosphere happenings.

We can only hope new fields emerge on Tesla research.  The free energy
nonsense and other pseudo-wacko stuff has worn out its welcome for far too
long.
If more people got interested in spark discharges, I think there is a lot of
work to study.  Especially with solid state coils.

15 minute video, in darkness and light of "Phantom Streams".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R66mO7vW2eo

Some more photos:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2012/PhantomsNeg/index.html

Jeff Behary, c/o

The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com