Re: [TCML] high frequency wave propagation along secondary coils

Hi Steve,

Standard TC theory looks only at the structure of the coil.  However, the
dynamic operation of a coil has two other important factors.  There is the
ambient field and construction of the room, which under normal conditions
is not a problem, and there is the structure of the electrons themselves.

In standard theory, the electron is treated as a point particle with no
inherent structure of its own.

In my own research, I have found the quantification for, and the evidence
to support, a quantum structure for the electron.  The structure of the
electron is a toroid (as many other researchers have deduced) and has a
bipolar magnetic charge as well as an electrostatic charge orientation.
 When these factors are taken into consideration, the ideal shape of the
secondary coil is not a cylinder, but rather a flared cone with the point
toward the top load and the flare toward the ground.

This allows the electron to expand in its magnetic component when it is
near ground, and the electron to stack in its electrostatic component when
it is near the top load.

There is not only a wave going from the top of the coil to the bottom of
the coil, but there is also a radial wave going from the inside of the coil
to the outside of the coil.  The cylinder design does not allow the
electrons to radially expand and contract in their current and potential
phases, as they would like to do.  This can create a standing wave of
current peak somewhere near the 22.5% distance from the bottom of the coil
or a potential peak 22.5% below the top load, depending upon coil
parameters.

If I remember correctly, the function for the cone is f(x) = x^-1 * sin(x +
1).  It should look like a long trumpet.

I also have had success by simply adding a proportionally small flat spiral
coil to the bottom of the cylinder secondary.  In this case, I make the
cylinder rather narrow and tall and connect it directly to the inner
winding of the flat spiral coil.  The primary coil is designed to induce to
the outer windings of the flat spiral coil.  The flat spiral and tall
solenoid coil together make up the secondary coil.

Several years ago, there was an engineer in San Diego who offered to use
his computerized lathe to build me such a flared cone coil for my
experimentation.  He built the coil form and sent pictures, but never sent
the form.  I suspect he found it to be quite successful and ran off to make
his own fortunes, as often happens when I help people invent things.

Dave