Re: [TCML] Electrotherapy Museum request...

Jeff,

You are doing a great service to the memory of Tesla and I am sure everyone appreciates that. Ken Strickfaden adds a real fun factor and deserves recognition for all his artistic work also. I put a "Like" for you in Facebook.

Keep up the great work.

Terry Leonard