Re: [TCML] Larger Arc

The gap spacing would not be affected by adding another NST.  I couldn't
tell from the video if you were using any kind of forced air through the
gaps, but if you weren't, the higher power level amplifies the need for
forced air, both to keep temperatures sane and improve quenching.

Unrelated to the additional NST, I recommend swapping the positions of the
gap and capacitor in the circuit configuration, so that the gap is in
parallel with the NST secondary.  The NST's see less stress this way.
 Performance is unaffected.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA