From the moderators, just as an idea to list members who might be
interested, how much trolling and the like to you guys have to filter for
us?  We members never get to see the rubbish that so many other lists
endure.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: AusTesla [mailto:austesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 December 2013 1:59 PM
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [TCML] Announcing: New tcml web site

Hi Chip, Jim,

You guys are fantastic.  I'll be the first to give folks like Chip and Jim a
nod for their good will in doing this.  Because, for mostly list lurkers
like me who don't often post, but love the technical content and the
intelligent discussion that goes on, it is a real joy, and one of the main
reasons I have never cancelled my subscription to the list.  I used to be a
member of the PIC chip mailing list ... well there is another story, and I
good reason I am a member no longer.

Best Regards,
Ian