[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil?

Are you sure you're running a single MOT coil on a single static gap?
That's not supposed to be possible due to quenching issues... Mind posting
a few pictures? I might try to make one as well :)

What capacitors are you using? Not the microwave capacitor, I hope (those
can blow up).