[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] just a thought [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] just a thought

Mark, I like the idea of a CD stack capacitor. I have lots of old CDs here
:)
Maybe you could sand the paint (and maybe the aluminum reflective layer)
off the backside and place a thin tin foil with the same dimensions as the
reflective layer? You'd leave a strap on one side to connect all layers of
the same polarity together and alternate the side the strap exits. Then
just build it layer by layer on the cd holder tube and connect each side
together.

Anyone knows how to calculate the capacitance for this?