Re: [TCML] Simple MOT question?

Nicobert,

MOTs are alternating current devices. They do not have positive or negative terminals. Alternating current, and alternating current out.

MOTs produce lethal voltages. Your question indicates a substantial lack of understanding of basic electrical principles. You must do a lot more reading, and experiment at lower voltages before advancing to such dangerous devices.

Dave