Re: [TCML] MOT ballasting options

Before you attempt anything with CW multipliers, I urge you to read this
first; http://adammunich.com/cw-multipliers/

CW's aren't very good circuits, and for the frequency an MOT runs at you're
going to need huge (expensive) high voltage caps in order to get anything
useful out of the network.

-Adam