Re: [TCML] Quick and Cheap Toroid

On 03/12/2013 04:03 PM, Brandon Hendershot wrote:
That's exactly like the one I had seen, only better. I've already bought
the things to make it. And words of wisdom regarding spackling/filling the
duct?

I used an ultra-lightweight spackling compound, specifically "Red Devil Onetime" compound. I believe there is another brand or two that makes a similar product, but I've only used the Red Devil one.

You can tell it's the right stuff because when you go to lift the bucket up you'll think it's an empty bucket, it's just that lightweight. It's not cheap though, but it worked great for me.

Jon