Re: [TCML] At a loss. No light on second coil

I have some quick pictures that I took which can be found here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/106207747745634902315/albums/5859412863551197185?authkey=COvb-e7kqte8cg

I have not tried drawing arks from the Toroid as I want nothing to do
with being that close to it when I am pushing that much power to it. I
did try the breakout point though with no result. There are no arks
whatsoever. I did check for carbon and found nothing there either.

I have also checked and rechecked to make sure I had my math right.
But I did assume a few things.

First of all, my power supply is mostly assumed as I have no way to
test it outright. I have 4 mots, all the same. They are 20:1  as I
found out when I wired them in reverse and got just over 6v out from a
122v in. I have no idea what the amperage is. I was going on the
assumption that it was anywhere from 300-700ma and have adjusted to
test for each.

The primary has a inside diameter of 8", it is a .25" copper tube with
.375 spacing, and a total of 11 turns.

Secondary: 4.5" diameter, 24" tall, 1097 turns of 24awg magnet wire.

Cap: 108.71nF at 28kV

Static Sucker Gap quenched by a shop vac.

Toroid is 4"x22" and I have also tried a 4"x28" which both fired on my
NST power supply. Toroid is connected with foil tape to the stripped
wire at the top of the secondary.

Thank you again,

-Andrew