From: Steve
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:25 PM
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress.

Greg,

I noted your RSG uses stainless steel electrodes.  I vaguely remember, and
other list members can correct or amplify this, that stainless steel vapor
is toxic, and you really should use Tungsten for your electrodes.  See for
example http://www.ehow.com/list_7463537_stainless-welding-hazards.html

Steve Y.