From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of charles rakes
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:17 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] DC charging choke.

I'm using a Bendix choke on my dc Tesla coil, that has the following
ratings, 4.8H,  5 ohms,  2 amps dc and a 17KV working voltage rating with a
max of 35Kv .  I'm guessing its weight at near 100 lbs or more.   I've had
the choke for over 20 years and was wondering if anyone might know what
it's original use might have been?  Are there anymore out there?  tnx,
 Charles