[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tips for creating Supports for a flat spiral primary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tips for creating Supports for a flat spiral primary coil

I 3D printed my primary coil standoffs. I made the model in Autodesk Maya
2014 and then sent the stl file to a friend for printing. I think this is
the easiest and most accurate way to make them. I have yet to receive them
in the mail.