[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Sec. Winding [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Sec. Winding

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your reply.

I decided to drill through the curved copper strip and secondary coil form
and tap a 10-32 thread for a nylon screw. Then I can attach another copper
strip, wire with a sta-con connector, etc.

This is a small coil made with a 4 1/2" dia. secondary and 15/60 NST.

Tim Flood