[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Was: Calculating the turns ratio in 3 phase HV Now:Answered [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Was: Calculating the turns ratio in 3 phase HV Now:Answered

Hi,

I landed on a good tutorial I missed before with a great wye:wye ratio
graphic and neutral calculations. Scroll down to wye:wye voltage graphic,
nice.

http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/transformer/three-phase-transformer.html

If interested...
Jim