[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Was: Calculating the turns ratio in 3 phase HV Now:Answered [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Was: Calculating the turns ratio in 3 phase HV Now:Answered

Nice tutorial Jim, adding to my engineering library, good stuff.

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA

Sharpe's Axiom of Murphy's Law