[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Current list status [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Current list status

Hi folks,

I set the list back so that replies go to the list rather than the poster. I also set up another list, "tesla-burst". This list is set up as a subscriber to tesla which then sends out emails in an "AOL friendly" way. People on the tesla burst list should be able to just reply which will go to the "original" sender, which will the tesla list.

The two volunteers from the list with AOL addresses seem to be getting things ok. I'll work on transferring people over this weekend if possible.

Chip