[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary

Just to be clear - you're not planning on drilling holes in the supports
and threading the tubing *through* the holes, right?  Trying to thread
copper tubing through holes - even over-sized one - will make your crazy
and make a mess of the tubing.  Instead, you need slots in the radial
supports, as pictured here: http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/primary.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA