[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Reply to all encouraged [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Reply to all encouraged

All (hopefully)

I agree with Phil,
If the list wasn't so well moderated, I can see where the problem would be, but I have had little or no spam from this list in the last 15 years.

The ease of "just replying" makes sense. Reply to all is not intuitive. I suspect that just replying to tesla@xxxxxxxxxx is all that is required, rather than a reply to all.

If your mail hosts have a problem with having a return address of the list, surely there are other ISP's that would be happy to take your mail traffic.

    Derek