[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Spark Output? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Spark Output?

Hi Bert,

I have never cooled this gap but will do so in the future. The capacitors
are new Cornell Dubilier 942c20p15K-F purchased from Online Components.

There are 19 caps in a single string per the MMC Design Chart for a 15/30
NST.

The bleed resistors I'm using are 10meg, 1/2 watt, but I don't know the
mfg. or part number as I get them from the electronics dept. here at work.
There have been no anomalies with the resistors during or after operation.
I will check into the resistors you sited.

Phil, thanks for the advice on the spark gap. I pulled the gap assembly
last night. The steel is rusted and the tungsten carbide faces need
cleaning.

Thanks guys,

Tim