[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Base and Primary [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Base and Primary

Okay thanks for the ideas and tips. I bought 1/8th inch copper tubing for the sake of cost. Was this a mistake or will this tubing handle the voltages just as well?