[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

That trick works best if you reset the clock before it expires. Some software is more sophisticated than others, and once you go past the expiration date, resetting won't help. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it leaves something behind that doesn't get uninstalled. Probably something in the registry, if you can find it.

________________________________
 From: Steve Young <youngster@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

To all who replied - thank you very much.  I will download and try the
recommended software.

In the meantime, I tried setting my computer clock back a year, and lo and
behold, DesignWorks Lite came back to life!  This technique might also work
for other trial version software that has "expired".
Steve