To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 3:22 PM
Subject: [TCML] SRSG @ 360 bps (60Hz) or 300 bps (50Hz)

All,

Having recently ran a 300 bps SRSG, I wondered if anyone else has built a
Synchronous RSG @ 360 bps (60Hz) or 300 bps (50Hz), and in particular has
any video of it? (YouTube is thin on the ground for SRSG's in general, let
alone this particular speed) I am interested in the streamer behaviour and
the sound the coil produced which, with an SRSG, depends directly on the
phasing used.

Our own phasing was this
https://www.flickr.com/photos/33962508@N03/15722528281/ and the similarity
in sound to a 120 (100) bps coil was uncanny.

I also wondered on their performance as opposed to a 120 (100) bps coil or a
240 (200) bps coil,

Regards

Phil Tuck

www.hvtesla.com