[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] dogkennel faraday cage? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] dogkennel faraday cage?

I have a 10’x10’ chain link fence kennel.  If I mod it to say a 5’x5’ size so I can use the leftover chain fabric to secure over the top and ground the fence to a ground rod, can it be used as a faraday cage?  This is identical to ordinary hurricane fencing used in most backyards.  The openings are aproximately 2”.  My coil should be resonate somewhere around 211khz I think, it’s a 4”diameter x 19” length.   Flame away Im ready.

John Cooper WT5Y