[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] SRSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] SRSG

Have a question regarding the presentations per revolution, in JavaTC.

The SRSG I built has 4 rotating electrodes on the disc. The electrodes are
all connect by a copper ring. There are 2 stationary electrodes both on one
side of the disc. These are spaced so they line up with 2 opposite rotating
electrodes.

I count this set up as one stationary eletrode and 4ppr. Is this correct?

I'm having brain freeze today, worse than usual

Thankyou,

Tim Flood