[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Variable Ballast [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Variable Ballast

Thanks for the info Phil! Good read on design considerations and tuning for a specific output power. This is the unit I picked up "https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxWKI1NpSt8YfjVHT3V4dWJuRVRBVDNGaURKUGpfYTAzUU1jQWtheW5najVUT1RURUFBYkU"; not sure how this link will work....

Although the Richie article was definitely worth the read and saving, my question is how do I determine the values of each setting on the welder? Is it related to the current level when used as a welder, is there a formula?

Cheers!
Miles

Sent from a tiny device with a tiny keyboard via some cloud...