[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] 6" Coil Sparks too short [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 6" Coil Sparks too short

In addition to coupling and
break rate, I would look minimizing the gap between the electrodes of your
rotary gap. The photo may be deceiving, but there seems to be way to much space
between them. When adjusting the spacing, you should keep the electrodes as
close as (safely) possible.