[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

Collen,

Sorry to hear of your loss. What is your location? If near big city there may be list members nearby that would be interested and that could save on shipping, packaging, advertising, etc.

Why not post your location here to see if you can make any local contact in your area first. Unless you just want to jump on Ebay.

I happen to be in California and there are a few coilers here.

 Best to you,
 Terry L.