[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

To me, this makes the most sense
(Yes, I have a lot of stuff but my wife seems to be able to get rid of it if she wants to). A lot of things that have been rescued from the dump are the only specimens left. It would be a shame for the last of them to go away without giving the opportunity to future coilers/hams/experimenters to take advantage of owning them. I don't have a quick answer for the immediate problem, but I think there are professional estate liquidators out there,
how else would there be so much stuff on ebay?