[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Need help with my first driver board for DRSSTC1 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Need help with my first driver board for DRSSTC1

Hi everyone, I am new to this online community. I have enjoyed making my
first 3 SSTC coils, the last one with a full bridge of 60n60s worked great.
I wanted to try my hand at a DRSSTC. I am however having trouble getting
the driver board to work. I am getting good square waves off the 47HC109
pin 6 but I cannot get any square waves off the UCC373XX's. I have tested
all the connections and they all look great.  Any help would be welcome.
Here is the link for the youtube video showing the problem I am having-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig7FHaoqyfU

thanks in advance for your help.