[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Shell Diala dielectric oil. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Shell Diala dielectric oil.

 Hi Tesla List, Sam Barros here. Its been a while and I haven¹t really
kept up with the list but I still enjoy HV as a hobby and I have a
question that someone here may be able to help me with:
 I need five gallons of dielectric oil for a HV project. The specific oil
I had in mind is Diala S2 ZX A, although any inhibited dielectric oil
would work just fine for my application. I believe that Diala S2 ZX has
substituted the ³Diala AX² most of us here are familiar with.
 I have searched high and low for it, and also contacted my local Shell
Diala oil distributors in Michigan; I can only find this in 55-Gallon
quantities. I only need 5 gals?

 If you have any leads on how to obtain this in smaller quantities, please
e-mail me using sam(at)powerlabs.org

 Thanks!

 Sam Barros.