[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors.

Insert one electrode inside a glass of water and hover the other one over
the surface. The corona/ionic wind effect is completely different depending
on polarity. Unfortunately I don't recall which polarity does what, but you
should be able to find out by searching the web.