[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ion generator + VDG eats my power supply [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ion generator + VDG eats my power supply

Good idea and even AAA's should last forever if not shorted. A 9V transistor radio battery might work even better.

Ed

On 10/4/2015 1:23 PM, Allen Bishop via Tesla wrote:
Have you considered using three 1.5 volt AA, C, or D batteries? A lithium 3.6 volt battery usually has about 4.2 volts when fully charged. I would put the batteries in a protective box in case they blow up. ;-)

Allen B

-----Original Message-----
From: msweeney23 <msweeney23@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Oct 4, 2015 1:23 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Ion generator + VDG eats my power supply

The main NPN transistor on the voltage control board tested like a regular .6
volt rdiode from base to collector and emitter. I think thats enough to claim it
is still functional but i would welcome any other suggestions.

The nasty
lingering burnt plastic smell comes directly from the quad op amp so im assuming
its totally destroyed. Now to find a replacement here in minnesota. We seem to
have a lack of old school electronics shops now such a shame.
:(

Matt

Sent from my HTC