From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Sweeney
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:22 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] High Voltage Stand-offs

Does anyone have leads on affordable high-voltage standoffs for safety gaps?
I see the ceramic ones but they are very expensive wherever I look, even the
small ones.

Could I possibly make my own using PVC tubing or would I be looking at
problems due to high temperatures? I would normally just try it and see but
I don't want to damage my terry filter =)

Thanks!

Matt