[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] High Voltage Stand-offs [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High Voltage Stand-offs

While ceramic standoffs have a very cool look to them, there's absolutely
no need for that.  Safety gaps should fire so infrequently that the
electrodes should never get even warm.  If that's not the case, there is a
serious problem elsewhere.

PVC tubing is just fine.  I have an extensive write-up of the
less-than-obvious workings of a Terry filter, and of course, a photo of my
Terry filter.  Please see:
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/protection.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA