[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] High Voltage Stand-offs [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High Voltage Stand-offs

Matt,

At our local dollar store, they are selling winter time reflective driveway stakes, 1/4" diameter, 4 feet long, and made of yellow or orange epoxy fiberglass, for a buck each. You can cut one to appropriate lengths and epoxy them into an insulating mount (even wood would be OK for a base), and affix your electrodes to the other ends.

Probably also available at your local Home depot for 4 times the price.

Dave