[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Higher power Varistors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Higher power Varistors

Well I ordered the others from DigiKey so I don't have to pay for more
shipping, it arrived in 2 days which is great - but one of the wirewound
resistors is broken in the box =( booo hisss.