[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Off topic table saw question. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Off topic table saw question.

Dewalt has, by far, the best rip fence accuracy of any table saw south of
$1500. DWE7490 is in the range you're working with.

Aron