[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Off topic table saw question. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Off topic table saw question.

I think I'm going to make some time to come up and see the madness you have
going on up there, do you have regular opening hours? It's a good 9 hours
so I'll need to plan it all out, please do let me know if that sounds like
something that could be worked out? Most likely over a weekend so that
might not be ideal for you.

Do you have active coils running? I'd very much like to show my GF an
impressive working example.

I'd bring my saw too if still open to taking a look.

Best regards,

Matt Sweeney