[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Color photos of Phantom Streams and DC phenomena [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Color photos of Phantom Streams and DC phenomena

Bert:  Thanks so much for the priceless info!  That article is golden, really great and intriguing information.  What I find fascinating about this is that we have real photos now and the ability to have all of these discharges literally in the living room on a coffee table and with less power than a light bulb!  I think we should gather up every lightning person we know...I am going to print that article and try to find real photo examples of all of the figures.  Too cool for words!

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone