[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Geek Group Coil Winding Back In Action [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Geek Group Coil Winding Back In Action

To give you some perspective on this video, the top-load is 20" Diameter, the ground point is at 41" from the breakout.
https://youtu.be/elYNZt74Sr4