[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors.

Hey--I forgot to mention that there are four fectifiers in each unit. Most units have had the fectifiers replaced with rectifiers. Best not to do tech writing too late at noght.