[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Help Needed To Build A Tesla Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help Needed To Build A Tesla Coil

For the most comprehensive explanation of Tesla Coils available to TC
novices, this is the best website I've seen in the last 20 years. It
includes theory, diagrams, detailed explanations of components and SAFETY.
You are moving up to the size Tesla Coil where where fire, injury, and even
death are possible if you are building by rote without understanding both
What you are doing and Why.  Reading ALL the details on this site about
Tesla Coils will give you a serious education in the subject.

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/tesla.shtml

Matt D
(Still a *student* of Tesla Coils with 61 years experience)