[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Will TRADE TC stuff for Geissler tube [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Will TRADE TC stuff for Geissler tube

Gary

I take it that you know that you can order new (and some old) Geissler style tubes from http://www.js-lehrmittel.de/ .  You might want to view the site through Google translate.

I have successfully ordered (new) tubes from Australia.  They all arrived intact, although one has ceased working subsequently.  (Presumably it had a slow leak.) The only trouble I had was in convincing them that they did not have to charge German VAT/GST on exports, but I eventually I won that argument.

MBD