From: "Roger Smith" <rwsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] 2016 Mid-Ohio Teslathon
Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2016 7:38 AM

I will be hosting another Teslathon this year.  It will be on Sat
August 13 starting at 1:00pm.   If you check out the Gallery on the
Tesla Universe site you can see what my Teslathons are like.    Its
mostly old school stuff but people are welcome to bring whatever they
want.   If you are interested you can contact me off list for directions.

Cheers,  Roger