[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] 5 kva & 15 kva pole pig [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 5 kva & 15 kva pole pig

I have a 5kva 14.4kv pole pig for sale. It is in new condition. I got it years ago from T&R electric and never used it.

I also have a 15kva 19.8kv pole pig for sale. Also new condition, never used, from T&R electric.

I live in Fenton Michigan.
Is anyone interested in buying one or both of these for a tesla coil project? They would make a great power source!

I had plans for them, but never got around to making the projects.

Kevin