Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 10:05 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Single piece "wound" ring toroid

Hello everyone,
I wanted to see if anyone had ever experimented with using a single piece
of copper/aluminum tubing to wind a ring toroid for use as a top load. By
that, I mean coiling the copper/aluminum in the shape of a toroid but as
one continuous piece similar to winding a primary coil. It seems like it
has been done before but I cannot seem to find much information on the
subject.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Matt