[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Coil Frequency [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coil Frequency

This is a great summary of some important system parameters, Gary, it
really shows your experience.

I’d like to add that I’ve seen gap firing rate affect streamer length, and much
hot air has already been expended discussing the surprising length of time
it takes for streamers to propagate in length.  Too-short rep rates seem to
negatively impact streamer length, all other things being equal…

 - G.