[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Coil tuning question using terry filter [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coil tuning question using terry filter

I believe he's talking about tuning using a signal generator and an oscilloscope.

http://www.hvtesla.com/tuning.html